What information is collected/stored automatically
Below is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain name from which you access our web website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account; or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access websites using the internet).
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our website
3. The date and time you access our website
4. The pages on our website you visit
5. If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
We use this information to help us make our website more useful to visitors – to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors are using. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
What if you send us personal information
If you choose you may provide us with personal information, by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our website. Such personal information may include your name, title, email address, phone number, address, and similar information by which you may be personally identified. We use that information to respond to your message and to help us locate for you the information you have requested. We treat emails and form submissions the same way that we regard letters sent to WorldCare. We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. Moreover, we do not create individual profiles with your personal information you provide or rent, sell or share your personal information with other persons for their direct marketing or other purposes, without your permission.. The information that we collect from you may be used for marketing of our services only.
How we use information
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, promote, and personalize our website for you;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments and questions; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about our website and services, including technical notices, security alerts, changes in our terms, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us and The WorldCare Consortium®;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our website, and other illegal activities;
- Evaluate candidacy for employment if you applied for a job through our website;
- For business purposes, such as data collection and analysis, developing new products, services, features, and functionality; we may anonymize and aggregate data collected through our website; and
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website to better understand how users access and use our website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website to our members, clients and other visitors. We may combine and compile your personal information with other individuals’ information for the purpose of analysis.
When we share information
We may use and disclose your personal information to a third party if: (i) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service; (iii) to protect our operations and the security or integrity of our products and services; (iv) to protect the property, rights, and safety of WorldCare, you, our clients or the public from harm or illegal activities; or (v) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. In the event of such an event, an acquiring company will be responsible for informing you about material changes to the way your personal information is used.
When you visit other websites linked to WorldCare.com
California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. By using this website, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. WorldCare has implemented appropriate safeguards to prevent unlawful use or disclosure of information. These include administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information we receive, maintain, or transmit. Nevertheless, while security of information is of tremendous importance to us, no data transmission (over the internet or any wireless network) or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In the event of a security breach, we will notify affected individuals, regulatory authorities, and others consistent with requirements under federal and state law or contractual obligations. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on our website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986, as amended.
If you have any comments or questions about the information presented here please contact us. If you wish to notify us of a Privacy Issue or would like to file a report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance of terms
- Description of services
- Personal and non-commercial use limitation
- Privacy protection of personal information
- Notice specific to documents available on WorldCare Properties
- Notices regarding documents and services available on WorldCare Properties
- Member account, security and security
- No unlawful or prohibited use
- Use of services
- Materials provided to WorldCare or posted at any WorldCare Property
- Links to third party sites
- Copyright notice
Acceptance of terms
Description of services
Through its network of properties, WorldCare provides you with access to a variety of resources, including developer tools, mobile apps, download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new properties, are subject to the TOU.
Personal and non-commercial use limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
Privacy protection of personal information
Notice specific to documents available on WorldCare properties
Permission to use documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets, FAQs etc.) from the Services is granted, provided that:
- the below Copyright Notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear
- use of such documents from the services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media
- no modifications of any documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the WorldCare.com website or any other WorldCare owned, operated, licensed or controlled website or mobile apps. Elements of WorldCare website and mobile apps are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any WorldCare website or mobile apps may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by WorldCare.
WORLDCARE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WORLDCARE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WORLDCARE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
Notices regarding documents and services available on WorldCare properties
IN NO EVENT SHALL WORLDCARE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
Member account, security and security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify WorldCare immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. WorldCare will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by WorldCare or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any WorldCare server, or the network(s) connected to any WorldCare server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems, networks or mobile apps connected to any WorldCare server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of services
The Services may contain email services, bulletin board services, news groups, communities, personal web pages, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will NOT:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
WorldCare has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, WorldCare reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. WorldCare reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
WorldCare reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as WorldCare deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in WorldCare’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. WorldCare does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, WorldCare specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized WorldCare spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of WorldCare.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to WorldCare or posted on any WorldCare property
WorldCare does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to WorldCare (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission you are granting WorldCare, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their businesses (including, without limitation, all WorldCare Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
Links to third party sites
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE WORLDCARE WEB SITE OR MOBILE APP. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF WORLDCARE AND WORLDCARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. WORLDCARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. WORLDCARE IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY WORLDCARE OF THE SITE.
Copyright © 2020 WorldCare International, Inc.
7 Bulfinch Place, Suite 301, P.O. Box 8310
Boston, MA 02114
All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Questions? Contact us.